Friday, August 24, 2012

Complete Trust

 
Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works

Complete Trust

I hear the obedient little bird chirping away.
He is saying over and over again, 
 "Lord,  I praise you.   Lord, I praise you."
How obedient, sitting still, praising his maker.
He knows completely that his maker will supply every need for the day.
The little bird trusts in his maker's love completely.

Oh, how I pray for this obedience.
I pray that I can be this confident in my maker to be this obedient and loyal to do His will, to love the unlovely, to seek His guidance ever step of the way.
I pray that every decision I make will be His Will.

Oh, how I praise You this beautiful morning, Lord.
I love You.
Thank You for the doors You will open.
Thank You for the blessings You will shower on my family this wonderful new day.
Precious is your name.
The Great I Am.










No comments:

Post a Comment