Tuesday, February 28, 2012

God’s Music: An Excerpt from "Are You a Tree Yielding Fruit?"


The following is a preview of the book  "Are You a Tree Yielding Fruit?"

 “Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice.”
                                                                           Psalm 96:12

God’s Music

The music is beautiful that is made by the wind and the trees.
The wind moves the limbs very slowly at first and
as the wind gets stronger so does the music.
The trees move with the wind.
The leaves sway in time with the wind adding depth to the song.
How beautiful as through the act of nature You Lord
whisper sweet blessings to the earth.
I love You.  I want to walk with You ,I want to  fellowship with You, 
Guide me so I can fulfill your plan and purpose for which I was made.
I want to see the tree beauty Lord.  Show it to me.

God says,
“Listen for My Voice dear child.
Listen for My Voice.
You will hear Me if you will only be still and listen.
I, The Lord long to commune with You.
The world rushes in and blocks Me out.
I created the world to enjoy with you.
Why want you see the true beauty?
Why want you see the tree beauty?”

Forgive me Lord for not stopping to listen and feeling the beauty of Your Love.
The world rushes in and life gets so busy we leave You out.
Forgive us, Lord, forgive us.
I want to hear Your beautiful music
I want to feel Your Love
You gave Your Only Begotten Son for us
but yet the world rejected him.
May we not live our lives rejecting Your Son.
May we live a life listening to Your music
and pleasing You.
Thank You for walking with me through the trees so I can hear the music of life.

To find out more information about "Are You a Tree Yielding Fruit?" contact Brenda Haley at redhaley@mebtel.net

 Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works 

No comments:

Post a Comment