Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Are Your Prayers Heard?"

 This piece is associated with a real life experience. See The Great Equalizer

"Are Your Prayers Heard?" excerpt from "Walking Closer With God"

Are Your Prayers Heard?

“Consider the work of GOD; for who can make straight what He has made crooked?”
Ecclesiastes 7:13



God hears all prayers but are your prayers parallel with God’s plan? We must pray in faith seeking God’s Will through Jesus and being guided by the Holy Spirit.

Many years ago, I prayed earnestly for guidance. I asked God to give me a scripture that would confirm His answer. He gave me the above verse so I thought I had received my answer. I had a special child with physical needs and I wanted God to give the doctor’s knowledge to fix it right now. The missing bone in my son’s arm was never implanted but what God did surpassed expectations. He answered my prayer in such a miraculous way by creating a person who has succeeded in life far beyond most people.

It took me many years to understand and accept my answer but it was God’s Will. The answer I received was totally different than what I expected but God was in control.






Prayer: Thank You for Your Perfect Will. Amen
God Is Something

  Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works

1 comment: