Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GOD CARRIES YOU THROUGH

God Carries You Through

How will You “wow” me today, Lord?
I feel that I am at the bottom of the barrel and there is no way out.
I have You and You alone to carry me through life.
Help me, I cry!   Forgive me, I cry!
Show me the way, I cry!  Love me, I cry!  Guide me, I cry!

May I learn what You want me to learn so I can move on to the next level in life.
Why do I feel beaten down on all sides?
I have helped others.
I have tried hard to love the unlovely.
But today I will put the enemy (Satan) under my feet.

This will be a wonderful day because You, Lord are holding my hand and guiding me through it.
Thank You for life, for my family, and for all that You will show me today.
Thank You for Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Thank You, thank You, thank You.
I love You, Lord and because of You I will be victorious.


Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works

1 comment: