Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I KNOW YOU HEAR ME LORD

I KNOW YOU HEAR ME LORD!

Hear our cry today, Oh Lord.
Come quickly to our aid.
You do not watch from afar.
For we need Your peace.
Teach us to stand firm on Your Word.
Do not let the enemy overtake us.
You hold our hand.
Do not let the wall crash around us.
You protect all that we love.
Guide our steps down Your narrow path.
Give us victory, Oh Lord, give us victory.
Thank you for Your calm and the springs of living water in us.
You are our Creator, our Rock, our Shield.
You alone love us like no other.
How precious we are to You, Oh Lord.
We are more precious than a rare jewel that sparkles and glistens in the warm sunshine.
Mold us in Your Image.
You prepare us for battle.
Give us Your peace that is like no other.
I pray for victory because of You.
Guide our steps and keep us from falling.
I pray that all would be well in our home.
It would be a house of prayer.
May we unite so the milk and honey will not run out.
I pray that all fear will be gone because You are our Rock, our Provider, our Creator, the Great I Am.
Dear Lord, teach us to lay at Your feet in the calm of Your love.

Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works

No comments:

Post a Comment