Monday, May 21, 2012

INNER PEACE

Inner Peace

The cool gentle breeze brushes my face like the tender touch of a mother.
The heron glides onto the lake waiting patiently for its prey.
The earth is so still and quiet as it waits reverently for Your arrival to planet earth.
The birds are chirping happy songs.
A single fish disturbs the stillness of the water.
The day’s tasks are locked away and removed from my mind as I await Your visit Lord.

What will we talk about today?
Where will You guide my feet?
In my heart, I know how much You love me.
Your presence is so peaceful and serene.
Your Words lift me up.
 When I am low, You surround me with Your love.

You restore peace to my soul.
You make the enemy flee.
I know I will see Your goodness Lord in the land of the living.
I know You will walk beside me holding my hand; but when I feel I cannot go on,
 You carry me.
You are wonderful.
When I stop to hear Your voice, You restore an inner peace that passes all understanding.

I love this peace.
 Thank you for restoring it.
I pray for everyone to have this peace.
This peace brings unity, love and renewal.
Joy and love is part of this peace.
Inner peace lets me know You are God!
Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works


No comments:

Post a Comment