Friday, May 25, 2012

WANT IT!

Want It!

Why are we so afraid to live?
Why is life so difficult?
Why do things get dirty?
I love to take a hot bath when everything is in order.
When baseboards are dusty and windowsills are full of pollen, I cannot relax.
I try but there is a sense of unrest.
I love order but I never seem to have it.
What am I doing wrong?
I love life.
Why is there never time to stay ahead of the dirt?

Why does sin creep into our lives?
When we walk with God and sin comes in, we loose that inner peace that passes all understanding.
We immediately know it.
We stop and talk to God, asking forgiveness, so our inner peace will be restored.
Does someone with head knowledge of God understand why their peace is gone?
Did they really feel it?
We all know people who live in turmoil all the time.
Do they really know God?
 Do they know where their true peace and joy comes from?
We know the answer and it makes us sad.

Oh, how I pray I could make the world feel what I feel.
The only way we can do this is to love one unlovely person at a time.
May Jesus’ love that I have in me rub off on them so they will want the love of Jesus.
Only Jesus can wash us white as snow.
Only Jesus was the perfect sacrifice.
Only Jesus died a gruesome death for the sin of the world.
The world is afraid of being in bondage if they love Jesus.
The world is on a collision course with Satan.
In the end to follow Satan you will be no more.
Every tear will be wiped away by Jesus as the lost are forgotten.
Only God’s children who know the peace, joy and love of God will remain.
Eternal Life!

Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works


No comments:

Post a Comment