Monday, March 26, 2012

ANTICIPATION

Anticipation
(to look forward to especially with pleasure)

Stillness!
The house is so quiet.
Everyone has gone.
I sit outside in the swing feeling the gentle breeze and the warmth of the sun on my face waiting on a visit from God.
The wind picks up, the chirping birds become quiet as if in awe of their Father.
The sunlight gets brighter, the trees and grass become greener.
The earth seems to bow in reverence to its creator.
What will You teach me about life today, Lord?
Where will You guide my steps?
What new lesson will I learn?
What door of the Bible will You unfold for my understanding?
Will I learn what the trumpets and seals mean?
Will I feel or have compassion like Jesus for others?
May I learn to rejoice in all things whether good or bad?
May I see a glimpse of You Lord like the animals?
How wonderful it is to be alive.
How wonderful to have a friend like Jesus.
How wonderful to have a creator who supplies my every need.
You are a creator who loves me and is my friend.
You share my joys and my sorrows.
May I be worthy of Your precious love.
Thank You, God, for Your unwavering love.

Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works

No comments:

Post a Comment