Friday, March 23, 2012

GOD'S WORDS FROM THE PSALMS

GOD’S WORDS FROM THE PSALMS ANSWERS OUR CRY
(taken from Psalms Chapters 1 – 31, New Revised Standard King James)


Oh Lord, be my helper today. I will sing praises to Your Holy Name.
The voice of the Lord is over everything.

You Lord are my light and my salvation.
Hear me Lord when I cry, come quickly to my aid.
Teach me Your way, Lord. Teach me Your way.

Since You are on my side whom shall I fear.
I fear only the Lord, my Creator, who created the heavens and the earth.
May I be humble learning Your way and walking in it.
You are my Shepherd, Lord.
I will and this family will lack nothing.

I will lie in pastures beside still and restful waters.
You will restore my life.
Even though I go through the darkest valleys,
I will fear no evil because
Your rod will protect,
Your staff will guide, and Your peace will comfort me.

You prepare a table before me.
You prepare the way in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil,
Showering me with blessings untold, my cup runneth over.


Only goodness and mercy will follow me
All the days of my life because of You Lord.

I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
And in His presence all the days of my life.

I believe and know that I will
See the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

I will wait for the Lord.
I will be strong; my heart will take courage
Because I will wait on the Lord.

You do hear my cries for help.
I will lift up my hands praising You in Your Holy Temple.
Blessed be the Lord because he has heard my cry.
He is my strength and my shield in Him my heart trusts.
I will be helped as I sing praises of thanksgiving to God.

As I seek Your face Lord,
Teach me Your way and lead me on Your level path.

Only the Lord is holy.
The Lord will answer you in the day of trouble.

The name of the God of Jacob will protect you.
May He grant all of your heart’s desire and fulfill your plans,
Because the victory is God’s and God’s alone.


Thank you for answering when I call.
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
Hallelujah to the Lamb of God
The Creator of all!

Please follow me on twitter @Brenda_Haley and on facebook at Chariot Works


No comments:

Post a Comment